If so, we've got you covered! AimCam has teamed up with USPSA shooter, trainer and family man Mike Stoker to bring you a five-part isolation dry fire series.
1. Introduction (Introduce series, discuss gun safety and safe dry fire practices)
2. Fundamentals (Gun handling fundamentals. Grip, stance, trigger, sights)
3. Presenting the Gun (Proper Presentation on Target, Drills to practice)
4. Drawing the Pistol (Drawing from the holster. Techniques and drills)
5. Reloading the Gun (Different Techniques and Drills to Practice)
6. Transitions (Types of Transitions. Drills to Practice)
7. Building A Dry fire Routine (How to build a road map to success with the above-learned skills)Describe a product, share announcements, or welcome customers to your store.